DWe have offshore account opening services in Brunei and anonymous bank accounts with numbered debit cards in Asia, America and Europe. These are aimed at companies, individuals and major corporations.
Everything you need to know to set up an operating company with a bank account.
• Banks are not at all subject to strict customer due diligence regulations (old FATF recommendation 5 / new FATF recommendation 10).
• Banks are largely required to maintain sufficient records of their customer and transaction data for law enforcement (old FATF recommendation 10 / new FATF recommendation 11).
• Banks and / or other covered entities must report large transactions in currency or other monetary instruments to designated authorities.
• There are undue notification and recourse rights against the exchange of banking information upon request.
• The national administration has sufficient powers to obtain and provide bank information
We must emphasize that it is perfectly legal to open a offshore bank account in Cameroonas well as any offshore jurisdiction or low tax. Illegality arises when the beneficiary of these offshore accounts
You have not informed the administrative and tax authorities of your country of origin of the opening of said bank account.
• There is no unilateral exemption from double taxation.
• The jurisdiction does not accept the circulation of large bills / cash notes of your own currency (value over 200 EUR / GBP / USD).
• Bearer shares are not available.
• Series LLC / Shielded Cell Companies are not available.
• Trusts with escape clauses are NOT prohibited.
Cameroon it is not on the FATF List of countries that have been identified with strategic AML deficiencies. The last Mutual Evaluation Report regarding the implementation of the regulations to combat money laundering and terrorist financing in Cameroon was carried out in 2008. According to this Evaluation, Cameroon was considered Compliant by 0 and largely Compliant by 10 of the 40 + 9 FATF Recommendations.
Cameroon is not a signatory to the Multilateral Competent Authority Agreement (MCAA), which provides the multilateral legal framework to engage in Automatic Exchange of Information (AEOI) in accordance with the OECD Common Information Standard (CRS).
Each filtering bag international and digital banks They're available.
Real bank operations: 90%.
Visa type: XAF Fr, US $, €.
Joint accounts: SI.
Remote management account: To consult.
Asset management Depending on the rating of the company.
Rates: It depends on the type of account.
Credit / debit cards in local currency
Crypto-friendly banks: Depends on the correspondent bank.
Portfolio availability: No or depends on the correspondent bank.
Ability to issue letters of credit: SI
Foster Swiss is an international company registered in Switzerland aimed at providing financial and compliance advice on a variety of topics related to company formation
and commercial banking internationally. We are specialized in the implementation of businesses in different jurisdictions, which means that we offer value-added services helping our clients in their expansion abroad.
Some of these services include:
Advice and consultancy,
visas, offices, nominated director / shareholder / secretary,
accommodation if necessary… to name a few.
Check with your assigned consultant for more information.