DWe have offshore account opening services in Luxembourg and anonymous bank accounts with numbered debit cards in Asia, America and Europe. These are aimed at companies, individuals and major corporations.
Everything you need to know to set up an operating company with a bank account.
• There are prison terms for disclosing customer bank details to third parties (and possibly fines).
• Banks are partially subject to strict customer due diligence regulations (old FATF recommendation 5 / new FATF recommendation 10).
• Banks are largely required to maintain sufficient records of their customer and transaction data for law enforcement (old FATF recommendation 10 / new FATF recommendation 11).
• Banks and / or other covered entities are not required to report large transactions in currency or other monetary instruments to designated authorities.
• The national administration has sufficient powers to obtain and provide bank information on request, but with some problems.
• There are undue notification and recourse rights against the exchange of banking information upon request, but with some problems.
We must emphasize that it is perfectly legal to open a offshore bank account in luxembourgas well as any offshore jurisdiction or low tax. Illegality arises when the beneficiary of these offshore accounts
You have not informed the administrative and tax authorities of your country of origin of the opening of said bank account.
Dividend payments: Unilateral relief for double taxation through a tax credit system for a payment scenario (if the recipient is an independent or related legal person, or a natural person).
Interest payments: Unilateral relief for double taxation through a tax credit system for a payment scenario (if the recipient is a legal person or a natural person).
• The jurisdiction issues or accepts the circulation of large notes / cash notes of its own currency (of a value greater than 200 EUR / GBP / USD).
• Unregistered bearer shares are available / outstanding or registered by a private custodian.
• Serial LLC / Shielded Cell Companies are available.
• Trusts with escape clauses are not prohibited.
Luxembourg is not on the FATF List of countries that have been identified with strategic AML deficiencies.
The last Mutual Evaluation Report related to the implementation of the rules against money laundering and terrorist financing in Luxembourg was carried out by the Financial Action Task Force (FATF) in 2010. According to that Evaluation, Luxembourg was considered to be in compliance with 1 and largely complies with 9 of the FATF 40 + 9 Recommendations. Partially or non-compliant with 5 of the 6 main recommendations.
Overall non-compliance score with FATF standards in percentage: 65,3%. (100% = all indicators rated as not met / low level of effectiveness; 0% = all indicators rated as completed or highly effective).
You signed the MCAA and committed to sharing information on or before 2019.
Number of significant activated AEOI relationships (under the MCAA) published by the OECD as of October 2019: 97.
Each filtering bag international and digital banks They're available.
Real bank operations: 90%.
Visa type: €, $.
Remote management account: To consult.
Asset management Depending on the rating of the company.
Rates: It depends on the type of account.
Credit / debit cards in local currency
Foster Swiss is an international company registered in Switzerland aimed at providing financial and compliance advice on a variety of topics related to company formation
and commercial banking internationally. We are specialized in the implementation of businesses in different jurisdictions, which means that we offer value-added services helping our clients in their expansion abroad.
Some of these services include:
Advice and consultancy,
visas, offices, nominated director / shareholder / secretary,
accommodation if necessary… to name a few.
Check with your assigned consultant for more information.