DWe offer offshore account opening services in the United States and anonymous bank accounts with numbered debit cards in Asia, America and Europe. These are aimed at companies, individuals and major corporations.
Everything you need to know to set up an operating company with a bank account.
• There are penalties for disclosing customer bank details to third parties, but there are no prison terms.
• Banks are partially subject to strict customer due diligence regulations (old FATF recommendation 5 / new FATF recommendation 10).
• Banks are largely required to maintain sufficient records of their customer and transaction data for law enforcement (old FATF recommendation 10 / new FATF recommendation 11).
• Banks and / or other covered entities are required to report large transactions in currency or other monetary instruments to designated authorities.
• The national administration has sufficient powers to obtain and provide bank information on request without qualifications.
• There are undue notification and recourse rights against the exchange of banking information upon request, but with some problems
We must emphasize that it is perfectly legal to open a offshore bank account in the United Statesas well as any offshore jurisdiction or low tax. Illegality arises when the beneficiary of these offshore accounts
You have not informed the administrative and tax authorities of your country of origin of the opening of said bank account.
Dividend payments: Unilateral relief for double taxation through a tax credit system for a payment scenario (if the recipient is an independent or related legal person, or a natural person).
Interest payments: Unilateral relief for double taxation through a tax credit system for both payment scenarios (recipients always receive a unilateral tax credit, regardless of whether it is a legal person or a natural person).
• The jurisdiction does not issue or accept the circulation of large notes / cash notes of its own currency (with a value greater than 200 EUR / GBP / USD).
• Bearer shares are not available / not circulated.
• Serial LLC / Shielded Cell Companies are available.
• Trusts with escape clauses are not prohibited
The United States is not on the FATF list of countries that have been identified with strategic AML deficiencies.
The last follow-up Mutual Evaluation Report related to the implementation of anti-money laundering and terrorist financing standards in the US was conducted in 2020. Based on that evaluation, the US was deemed to be 9th compliant and compliant. largely complies with 22 out of 40 FATF recommendations. It was also considered Highly Effective for 4 and Substantially Effective for 4 with respect to the 11 areas of Effectiveness of its AML / CFT Regime.
Overall Non-Compliance Score of FATF Standards in Percentage: 36,6% (100% = all indicators rated as not met / low level of effectiveness; 0% = all indicators rated as compliant or highly effective).
The automatic exchange of information is extremely secret in the United States.
The United States is not a signatory to the Multilateral Competent Authority Agreement (MCAA), which provides the multilateral legal framework to engage in Automatic Exchange of Information (AEOI) in accordance with the OECD Common Reporting Standard (CRS).
Each filtering bag international and digital banks They're available.
Real bank operations: 90%.
Visa type: US $, €
Remote management account: To consult.
Asset management Depending on the rating of the company.
Rates: It depends on the type of account.
Credit / debit cards in local currency
Foster Swiss is an international company registered in Switzerland aimed at providing financial and compliance advice on a variety of topics related to company formation
and commercial banking internationally. We are specialized in the implementation of businesses in different jurisdictions, which means that we offer value-added services helping our clients in their expansion abroad.
Some of these services include:
Advice and consultancy,
visas, offices, nominated director / shareholder / secretary,
accommodation if necessary… to name a few.
Check with your assigned consultant for more information.