DWe have offshore account opening services in Angola and anonymous bank accounts with numbered debit cards in Asia, America and Europe. These are aimed at companies, individuals and major corporations.
Everything you need to know to set up an operating company with a bank account.
• Banks are partially subject to strict customer due diligence regulations (old FATF recommendation 5 / new FATF recommendation 10).
• Banks are largely required to maintain sufficient records of their customer and transaction data for law enforcement (old FATF recommendation 10 / new FATF recommendation 11).
• Banks and / or other covered entities are required to report large transactions in currency or other monetary instruments to designated authorities.
• There are captive terms for disclosing customer bank details to third parties.
We must emphasize that it is perfectly legal to open a offshore bank account in Angolaas well as any offshore jurisdiction or low tax. Illegality arises when the beneficiary of these offshore accounts
You have not informed the administrative and tax authorities of your country of origin of the opening of said bank account.
• It is mandatory to keep accounting data.
• There is an obligation to present annual accounts for all types
The annual accounts are not available in a public registry in
line (up to € 10 / US $ / GBP).
• There is no unilateral relief for double taxation through a credit system
• Angola is no longer on the FATF list of countries that have been identified with strategic AML deficiencies.
• The FATF welcomes Angola's significant progress in improving its AML / CFT regime and notes that Angola has established the legal and regulatory framework to meet its commitments in its action plan regarding the strategic deficiencies that the FATF identified in June 2010 and February 2013. Therefore, Angola is no longer subject to the FATF monitoring process under its ongoing global AML / CFT compliance process. Angola will work with ESAAMLG as it continues to address the full range of AML / CFT issues identified in its mutual evaluation report.
• The last mutual follow-up evaluation report related to the implementation of the rules against money laundering and terrorist financing in Angola was carried out by the Financial Action Task Force (FATF) in 2017 (the original Mutual Evaluation was carried out in 2012). According to the Follow-up Evaluation, Angola was considered to be compliant with 3 and largely compliant with 11 out of 40 + 9
Angola is not a signatory to the Multilateral Competent Authority Agreement (MCAA), which
provides the multilateral legal framework to participate in the automatic exchange of
information (AEOI) in accordance with the Common Information Standard (CRS)
of the OECD.
Real bank operations: 90%.
Type of visa: KWANZA, US $, €.
Joint accounts: SI.
Remote management account: To consult.
Asset management Depending on the rating of the company.
Rates: It depends on the type of account.
Credit / debit cards in local currency
Crypto-friendly banks: It depends on the correspondent bank.
Portfolio availability: No or depends on the correspondent bank.
Ability to issue letters of credit: SI
Foster Swiss is an international company registered in Switzerland aimed at providing financial and compliance advice on a variety of topics related to business formation and commercial banking internationally. We are specialized in the implementation of businesses in different jurisdictions, which means that we offer value-added services helping our clients in their expansion abroad.
Some of these services include:
Advice and consultancy,
visas, offices, nominated director / shareholder / secretary,
accommodation if necessary… to name a few.
Check with your assigned consultant for more information.