DWe offer offshore account opening services in Canada and anonymous bank accounts with numbered debit cards in Asia, America and Europe. These are aimed at companies, individuals and major corporations.
Everything you need to know to set up an operating company with a bank account.
• There are no legal penalties for disclosing the customer's bank details to third parties.
• Banks are largely subject to strict customer due diligence regulations (old FATF recommendation 5 / new FATF recommendation 10).
• Banks are largely required to maintain sufficient records of their customer and transaction data for law enforcement (old FATF recommendation 10 / new FATF recommendation 11).
• Banks and / or other covered entities are required to report large transactions in currency or other monetary instruments to designated authorities.
• The national administration has sufficient powers to obtain and provide bank information on request without qualifications.
• There are undue notice and appeal rights against the exchange of bank information on demand without qualifications.
We must emphasize that it is perfectly legal to open a offshore bank account in Canadaas well as any offshore jurisdiction or low tax. Illegality arises when the beneficiary of these offshore accounts
You have not informed the administrative and tax authorities of your country of origin of the opening of said bank account.
Dividend payments: Unilateral relief for double taxation through a tax credit system for a payment scenario (if the recipient is an independent or related legal person, or a natural person).
Interest payments: Unilateral relief for double taxation through a tax credit system for a payment scenario (if the recipient is a legal person or a natural person).
• The jurisdiction issues or accepts the circulation of large notes / cash notes of its own currency
(with a value greater than 200 EUR / GBP / USD).
• Bearer shares are not available / not circulated.
• Series LLC / Shielded Cell Companies are not available.
• Trusts with escape clauses are not prohibited.
Canada is not on the FATF list of countries that have been identified with strategic AML deficiencies.
The last Mutual Evaluation Report related to the implementation of the rules against money laundering and terrorist financing in Canada was carried out by the Financial Action Task Force (FATF) in 2016. According to that Evaluation, Canada was considered to be in compliance with 11 and largely complies with 18 of the 40 FATF recommendations.
Overall Non-Compliance Score of FATF Standards in Percentage: 41,2%. (100% = all indicators rated as not met / low level of effectiveness; 0% = all indicators rated as completed or highly effective).
You signed the MCAA and committed to sharing information on or before 2019.
Number of significant activated AEOI relationships (under the MCAA) published by the OECD as of October 2019: 90.
The international and digital banks They're available.
Real bank operations: 90%.
Type of visa: CARD, US $, €.
Remote management account: To consult.
Asset management Depending on the rating of the company.
Rates: It depends on the type of account.
Credit / debit cards in local currency.
Crypto friendly banks: It depends on the correspondent bank.
Portfolio availability: It does not depend on the correspondent bank.
Ability to issue letters of credit: SI.
Foster Swiss is an international company registered in Switzerland aimed at providing financial and compliance advice on a variety of topics related to company formation
and commercial banking internationally. We are specialized in the implementation of businesses in different jurisdictions, which means that we offer value-added services helping our clients in their expansion abroad.
Some of these services include:
Advice and consultancy,
visas, offices, nominated director / shareholder / secretary,
accommodation if necessary… to name a few.
Check with your assigned consultant for more information.