DWe have offshore account opening services in Singapore and anonymous bank accounts with numbered debit cards in Asia, America and Europe. These are aimed at companies, individuals and major corporations.
Everything you need to know to set up an operating company with a bank account.
• There are prison terms for disclosing customer bank details to third parties (and possibly fines).
• Banks are fully subject to strict customer due diligence regulations (old FATF recommendation 5 / new FATF recommendation 10).
• Banks are fully obligated to maintain sufficient records of customer and transaction data for law enforcement (old FATF recommendation 10 / new FATF recommendation 11).
• Banks and / or other covered entities are required to report large transactions in currency or other monetary instruments to designated authorities.
• The national administration has sufficient powers to obtain and provide bank information upon request, but without qualifications.
• There are undue notification and recourse rights against the exchange of banking information upon request, but with some problems
We must emphasize that it is perfectly legal to open a offshore bank account in Singaporeas well as any offshore jurisdiction or low tax. Illegality arises when the beneficiary of these offshore accounts
You have not informed the administrative and tax authorities of your country of origin of the opening of said bank account.
Dividend payments: No unilateral relief for double taxation through a tax credit system.
Interest payments: No unilateral relief for double taxation through a tax credit system.
• The jurisdiction accepts the circulation of large notes / cash notes of its own currency (with a value greater than 200 EUR / GBP / USD).
• Bearer shares are always immobilized / registered by a public authority.
• Serial LLC / Shielded Cell Companies are available.
• Trusts with escape clauses are not prohibited.
Singapore is not on the FATF list of countries that have been identified with strategic AML deficiencies.
The last Mutual Evaluation Report related to the implementation of anti-money laundering and terrorist financing standards in Singapore was conducted in 2019. According to that Evaluation, Singapore was rated Compliant in 20 and Largely Compliant in 17 out of 40 Recommendations of the FATF.
Overall Non-Compliance Score of FATF Standards in Percentage: 27,5%. (100% = all indicators rated as not met / low level of effectiveness; 0% = all indicators rated as completed or highly effective).
You signed the MCAA and committed to sharing information on or before 2019.
Number of significant activated AEOI relationships (under the MCAA) published by the OECD as of October 2019: 88
Each filtering bag international and digital banks They're available.
Real bank operations: 90%.
Visa type: SGD $, US $, €
Remote management account: To consult.
Asset management Depending on the rating of the company.
Rates: It depends on the type of account.
Credit / debit cards in local currency
Foster Swiss is an international company registered in Switzerland aimed at providing financial and compliance advice on a variety of topics related to company formation
and commercial banking internationally. We are specialized in the implementation of businesses in different jurisdictions, which means that we offer value-added services helping our clients in their expansion abroad.
Some of these services include:
Advice and consultancy,
visas, offices, nominated director / shareholder / secretary,
accommodation if necessary… to name a few.
Check with your assigned consultant for more information.